Informatica PowerCenter Developer
Beginner to Expert Level
- Understand Data Warehouse Concepts and ETL Concepts
- Describe Informatica PowerCenter architecture & its different components
- Use PowerCenter 10x/9.x components to build Mappings, Tasks, Workflows
- Describe the basic and advanced features functionalities of PowerCenter 10.0/9.6 transformations
- Understand Workflow Task and job handling
- Describe Mapping Parameter and Variables
- Perform debugging, troubleshooting, error handling and recovery
- Learn different types of cache available and how to calculate cache requirement and implement session cache
- Execute performance tuning and Optimization
- Identify and explain the functionalities of the Repository Manager tool
- Identify how to handle services in the Administration Console
- Understand techniques of SCD, XML Processing, Partitioning, Constraint based loading and Incremental Aggregation
- Gain insight on ETL best practices using Informatica
- Understand all the basic interview questions for all the transformations and real time scenarios
Data Management and Business Intelligence Consultant/Trainer with 16+ years of extensive work experience on various client engagements. Delivered many large Data Management projects (Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Governance, Metadata Management, Master Data Management, Data Security, Data Catalog etc) and trained numerous professionals on various tools and technologies. Extensively worked on all facets of Data Managment including requirement gathering, gap analysis, database design, data integration, data modeling, enterprise reporting, data analytics, data quality, data visualization, OLAP.
Has worked on broad range of business verticals and hold exceptional expertise on various ETL tools like Informatica Powercenter, SSIS, ODI and IDQ, Data Virtualization, DVO, MDM.
Sid is an awesome instructor. He is concise, consistent, articulate when illustrating examples in Informatica. Hands down the best course I have taken!!!
- Trenton Cain
Great presentation, thanks to instructor for making the training near complete Informatica resource. Great resource for someone new to Informatica or someone who already has some knowledge.
- Rasik Sharma
PreviewWhat are the Roles and Responsibilities of an ETL developer? Part 1 (7:27)
StartWhat are the Roles and Responsibilities of an ETL developer? Part 2 (6:11)
StartWhat are the Roles and Responsibilities of an ETL developer? Part 3 (7:31)
StartInfographic of the Roles and Responsibilities of the ETL Developer